The following files may be of interest to you.
- Nomination form for Jack Lesage / MAC2 Award for classroom teachers.
- GRANT APPLICATION (PDF) – or in MS Word format – to apply to MAC2 for funding for school projects (e.g. Parent Math Night)
- Up to $250 per school
- Deadline # 1 September 30th (up to 3 chosen)
- Deadline # 2 January 31st (balance of up to 5 per year chosen)
- PD FUNDS APPLICATION (PDF) - or in MS Word format - to apply to MAC2 for personal funding for PD opportunities (precedence given to OAME PD opportunities, e.g. Leadership or Annual conferences)
Please email completed Applications to MAC2@oame.on.ca
- Math Trail resources from the MAC2 September 2019 Annual Fall Picnic:
- Folder with Math Trail articles, including the Google Doc of the Math Trail itself:
- If you'd like to copy the Math Trail and modify it for your own use - please do so! Go to the folder link listed above, open up the Math Trail google doc, then choose FILE --> MAKE A COPY, and this will allow you to place a copy in your own Google Drive, that you can then edit and customize. Even better ... share this with a colleague, and collaborate on a Math Trail for your school.
- Online form for collecting Math Trail answers and photos:
- Visit the Mini-Conferences page for information about upcoming conferences.